Friday, May 23, 2008

Dare Devil

So, Landen is a dare devil, just like his grandpa Lance. That boy will jump off anything, balance on anything...So Nick was watching him while I was gone for a bit and he said he looks over and Landen was standing on his four wheeler with no hands just laughing away. He said it was the funniest thing. I didn't really believe him! I said "well you must have put him on there"...Nick said he didn't!!! So I told Landen to stand of the four wheeler again and there he went! Then started clapping for himself and dancing too!!! Crazy man!!!


Landen clapping for himself

Dancing on the four wheeler!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

That is hilarious!! I can't believe he was dancing on top of that thing. That is too cute:))

Holly said...

oh no! runs in the family! :) u know when he was doin it, our dads were up there gettin a kick out of it!