I know I haven't been keeping my blog updated, but the computer at my house is broken so I can only get on at work and of course I just work the hours that I HAVE to be there, so I don't stay extra:) I am actually now going to be working more. Since Landen was born I have just been working 10-15 hours a week, but I have realized that isn't cutting it on my end of the bills...My mom loves being a grandma and has offered to be a grandma pretty much full time. I am going to go to Wes' (my father in law's) office and manage it about 4 days a week 8-5 and my mom is going to have Landen. I am so thankful that I wont have to pay for daycare (or send him to one) and she will be able to bring him in to visit since it is going to be an adjustment for me not seeing him all day. I think it will be Very good for me though because I will feel like I am accomplishing more. I am excited but also sad about leaving Landen...
About Landen...he is getting so grown up. He will be 2 in 4 months!! Where did the time go! He is talking more, understands everything, copying anything we do, and blossoming into a "little man". He went to his first dentist appointment and I was so nervous, but he sat on my lap in the chair and they got him used to everything they just counted his teeth, and checked them out. He did great! He opened for them and thought it was funny. He is really enjoyable and fun to be with. I am ready to have another one, but maybe start trying at the end of the year...
Hope everyone has a great week. This weekend we are getting a mini horse for Landen so we have to get a fence built...hopefully it doesn't rain. I will have to put up a picture of her. She is only 27" tall. About the size of my mom's German Shepard dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner and Movie night last week. Landen is growing up too fast. I am so thankful that you were there for me when Cole and Carly were babies. I owe my accomplishments to everyone who helped with everyday..... You are someone who will always be one of the forefront of those people. Love ya. Danielle
I can't believe he is going to be 2 already. It just sounds so old. I can't even imagine Connor being 2 it seems like he is still a baby.
good post whit. happy to hear everything is goin good. im sure ur mom will have so much fun with him during the day! :) and im sure he'll be fine
Post a Comment