Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

My mom, sister and I took Landen and met his cousins at the pumpkin patch on Sunday. He had a cold so wasn't completely himself, but he enjoyed it...We have always had a rule in this family that you can only get a pumpkin you can carry...So Landen found one and it's just his size:)...Now we just have to carve them...I'm dreading this just because it's so messy...I think we are going to have to do it in the garage:) Hope everyone has a good Halloween. I am exciting for the HOLIDAYS!!!!




4 comments:

atxcrook said...

Landen is soooo cute! I love his little pumpkin.

Beugler Family said...

such a cutie! i love the pumpkin rule/tradition, we have the same one. shelby is always trying to pick up ones that are way too big. :)

Kelsy said...

We must have just missed you guys, we were there (again) Sunday too!
Cute pictures, he's getting so big!

Holly said...

cute pix whit!