Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas

I hope everyone had a great christmas! We sure did. I think Christmas gets better when you have kids:) I enjoyed watching Landen open all his presents and get so excited about each one (even clothes and shoes). We were all blessed this christmas and we all got Great presents!
Here are some pictures:

Landen showing Paige how to ride her new pony:)






This is the quilt Lyndsey made Landen. Her first quilt and it's beautiful!


I know this is blurry, but I thought it was cute because Landen woke up from a nap and I had taken the tree out and he just couldn't get why there was no more tree! He went on and on about it:) This is where the tree was and he just stood there saying "all gone"



1 comment:

Kelsy said...

Cute pictures!! He's getting so big!

We still need to get together sometime so I can get you those clothes. :)