Here are a few pictures from after the beach and a video of how he runs around the house:)
Monday, April 6, 2009
A Beautiful Life
I had a great weekend. Saturday we got to go to the park then I had a Mary Kay party so he stayed with Auntie. Yesterday I took Landen and our dog Reese to the beach and Landen loves throwing the stick for "woof, woof" They are best friends. Now everywhere we go he wants "woof woof" to come with us. Funny story...I took him to his first movie on Friday afternoon, he did really good and lasted an hour, but after an hour he started whinning for "woof woof" so I asked him if he missed her and wanted to go home and he said "ya ya" so when we got home he ran to her, gave her a big hug and told her that he went to a movie and had popcorn:) Anyway...when we got back from the beach I let him play with the water hose before we went to his cousin Chloes birthday at Flips for Kids. We had a great weekend but now it's back to work:( I hate work:( I just want to be home with Landen. It's another beautiful day and we could be at the beach:(
Here are a few pictures from after the beach and a video of how he runs around the house:)






Here are a few pictures from after the beach and a video of how he runs around the house:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am loving this weather so much too. Boys just love to be outside.
We need to hang out again, if Teegs didnt scare you off.
He is getting so big. I can't believe how much older he looks from the last time that we saw you guys. Time goes by way too fast!
Post a Comment