We went to Konocti finally this year which we do every year. This year we went to Toby Keith! He was awesome! I was disappointed with two things...he only sang one slog song and he didn't do an encore. He was really funny though and I liked his show. Landen fell asleep on the mom's lap during Jack Ingram but who wouldn't??? He sucked:) Then during Toby Keith Landen had lots of fun and danced, clapped and yelloe "whoo hoo" it was precious. We also got to go in Auntie and Unc's new boat!!!!!!! I haven't been on a ski boat or on the lake since like freshman year or so! It brought back my childhood of being on Wiskeytown lake every weekend. I loved every minute of it! and landen loved it too. It took him a while to warm up to being on the boat in the water. He loved playing on the boat when it was on the trailer and my moms house but when it got in the water it was a feeling he has never felt (something floating on water) so he was a little tense. He didn't like when we took of at the start and would "pop a wheelie" but the second day we went out he was great! So here are some pictures of our weekend:)
Monday, August 31, 2009
Blogging overload...
Here is my 3rd and last blog...
We went to Konocti finally this year which we do every year. This year we went to Toby Keith! He was awesome! I was disappointed with two things...he only sang one slog song and he didn't do an encore. He was really funny though and I liked his show. Landen fell asleep on the mom's lap during Jack Ingram but who wouldn't??? He sucked:) Then during Toby Keith Landen had lots of fun and danced, clapped and yelloe "whoo hoo" it was precious. We also got to go in Auntie and Unc's new boat!!!!!!! I haven't been on a ski boat or on the lake since like freshman year or so! It brought back my childhood of being on Wiskeytown lake every weekend. I loved every minute of it! and landen loved it too. It took him a while to warm up to being on the boat in the water. He loved playing on the boat when it was on the trailer and my moms house but when it got in the water it was a feeling he has never felt (something floating on water) so he was a little tense. He didn't like when we took of at the start and would "pop a wheelie" but the second day we went out he was great! So here are some pictures of our weekend:)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)

We went to Konocti finally this year which we do every year. This year we went to Toby Keith! He was awesome! I was disappointed with two things...he only sang one slog song and he didn't do an encore. He was really funny though and I liked his show. Landen fell asleep on the mom's lap during Jack Ingram but who wouldn't??? He sucked:) Then during Toby Keith Landen had lots of fun and danced, clapped and yelloe "whoo hoo" it was precious. We also got to go in Auntie and Unc's new boat!!!!!!! I haven't been on a ski boat or on the lake since like freshman year or so! It brought back my childhood of being on Wiskeytown lake every weekend. I loved every minute of it! and landen loved it too. It took him a while to warm up to being on the boat in the water. He loved playing on the boat when it was on the trailer and my moms house but when it got in the water it was a feeling he has never felt (something floating on water) so he was a little tense. He didn't like when we took of at the start and would "pop a wheelie" but the second day we went out he was great! So here are some pictures of our weekend:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yeah- it was a great family weekend! Landen will get more used to the boat... I was proud of him though ;)
That is so fun that your sis bought a boat. Your gonna have to get Landen on a wakeboard here soon-haha
Post a Comment